TRANSPORT & LOGISTICS CO-ORDINATOR
This is an exciting position for a hands-on and switched on team player to join a company in growth mode, that prides itself on high performance and innovation.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Managing and scheduling a fleet of 8-12 trucks to ensure efficient and cost-effective performance of daily pick-ups and deliveries.
- Managing all aspects of safety and compliance including EH&S procedures, Forklift safety, Chain of Responsibility and other HVNL Regulations.
- Proactively manage truck and forklift drivers on safe loading and unloading practices.
- Communicating effectively with customers to meet client demands and delivery schedules. Providing regular status updates and responding in a timely fashion to any deviation from initial plans.
- Managing Key Performance Indicators for the area.
- Contribute to the improvement of systems and the working environment.
- Reporting and record management.
Only candidates with previous transport experience will be considered.
An attractive salary package will be offered to the right candidate.
For more details, refer to the Position Description.
If this sounds like the role for you then please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org